Please take the time to read our terms of service policy. We want our new relationship to go as planned and avoid any confusion. If you still have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.
The following list contains all items that are not allowed to be placed within the dumpsters. It’s not because we don’t want to take all your junk, it’s because the landfills don’t accept them or charge extra for them which we have to pass onto you. To avoid any additional charges, it’s best to stay clear of all of them.
- Hazardous waste
- Industrial waste
- Chemical products
- Oil filters
- Herbicides & pesticides
- Radioactive materials
- Paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids)
- Other flammable liquids
- Aerosol cans
- Propane tanks*
- Motor oil
- Transmission oil, lubricating/hydraulic oil, oil filters, contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.)
- Petroleum-contaminated soil/lead paint chips
- Railroad ties
- Medical waste
- Any and all liquids
* +$30 extra charge per piece if on top of pile. Items within the pile will incur penalties.
Open-Top Containers Helpful Hints to avoid additional charges:
- Material must be level at the top of the container; nothing can be sticking out of the top. Any debris that goes over the top will accumulate a $75 charge.
- $25.00 per day over the included rental period and LIMIT of 1 week extension. Requires 48 hour notice.
- To avoid any extra charges, steer clear of the unacceptable items listed above.
- $56 cost for every extra ton over the included weight. Customer is responsible for any minor weight overages due to weather.
- If extra costs are accrued, they will be charged to the card on file after pickup automatically.